If your child requires any medication in school you will need to complete our parental agreement to administer medicines in school form available from the school office. This is in line with our Supporting Pupils with medical needs policy found here.

A record of any medication administered to a pupil will be recorded on the recording sheet found in appendix 3 in the above policy.