We have loved inviting parents into school to take part in our Family Links programme (click here for more information). If you would be interested in joining our family links programme or would like some more information, please contact the school office and ask to speak to Mrs Astin.
What did our parents gain from attending the family links programme:
- Built relationships with staff
- Learnt to nurture myself
- Learnt to respect other people’s opinions
- We have learnt from each other.
- Learnt new ways to deal with behaviour
What did our parents say had changed in them from attending this programme:
- Helped us to see that we can do better
- More open to change
- Broken the cycle of old habits and outdated opinions
- I am stronger and feel empowered
- I respect myself
- To try and be less defensive
- I am more confident.